Remove this ad

Lunartic

Blue Thumbs Gaming

Lead

Mar 16 13 3:10 PM

Tags : :

Super Stickman Golf 2: The Hats.

Ah Hats, apparently a stack of hats to unlock and play around with is every gamers dream.

I find the whole thing rather annoying but that's just my opinion and I was happy enough to blitz through unlocking them all thanks to the Pro Shop before I had hit a single ball.

"Wow man. You're the greatest kangaroo blooded ninja I've ever cyber met."
"a lot of strange people playing this game but you're a special one..."
Lunartic on Facebook Twitter Everyplay YouTube Badland Forum Blue Thumbs Gaming

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Lunartic

#3 [url]

Mar 20 13 2:16 PM

Re: Super Stickman Golf 2: The Hats.

jackass wrote:
I know you're partial to Gold Royal Crown, Lunartic, but Blue Wizard is really where it's at.

I'll be 100% honest with you and until you just mentioned the Blue Wizard Hat, I didn't even know it existed!!! Well obviously I read the description of it in passing but then it went right off my radar. Even then when I just went to check it out, when I selected it I assumed extra Nitro Boost meant a bit of extra boost not AN EXTRA NITRO BOOST. Gadzooks I can't even begin to imagine what kind of havoc you can create with that thing! Well I guess I can because I've seen your scores. I'd like to put my blind-spot down to being too busy with with head thinking about and time spent doing everything else except playing the game but that would be a cop out. Rush rush rush that's me.....

Quote    Reply   

8for6for1

#4 [url]

Mar 22 13 12:08 PM

I was just wondering what people thought the most useful hats are?

Early on (and if I'm in a turn match on an easy level) I used Strong Man 'Stache, but I see a lot of people using the Silver/Gold Crowns. I've just got the Blue Wizard Hat which looks like I could have a bit of fun with.

Quote    Reply   

Lunartic

#5 [url]

Mar 22 13 12:22 PM

I was using the Gold Crown and it's extra 2 powerups religiously for ages, mainly as a crutch because I sucked so badly. I'm not a whole lot better now but I have started to experiment with the various hats a little bit more and as jackass suggested, am finding that the Blue Wizard hat is extremely versatile. I've also played plenty of matches where I forgot to change my 'experimenting' hat for a 'multiplayer' hat and have been forced to make the most of it.

Quote    Reply   

iMonk

#6 [url]

Mar 28 13 6:33 AM

Just gambled away 250 bux (100% chance) hoping to snag the Gold Crown, but no... what do I get, the useless Space Helmet. And now the stakes are higher for the remaining Pope hat and Gold crown

Quote    Reply   

Lunartic

#7 [url]

Mar 28 13 7:18 AM

iMonk wrote:
Just gambled away 250 bux (100% chance) hoping to snag the Gold Crown, but no... what do I get, the useless Space Helmet. And now the stakes are higher for the remaining Pope hat and Gold crown

I think I got the last 5 in the order that they are in the list....

Quote    Reply   

iMonk

#8 [url]

Mar 28 13 12:42 PM

Lunartic wrote:

I actually got the Blue Wizard on one device and Clown Hair on another device quite early, so it's probably random.

Quote    Reply   

Lunartic

#9 [url]

Mar 28 13 9:13 PM

iMonk wrote:
Lunartic wrote:

I actually got the Blue Wizard on one device and Clown Hair on another device quite early, so it's probably random.

OK. Quite possible I'm not remembering correctly because I burned through the Hat Lottery in about 2 minutes with my IAP.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 29 13 1:08 PM

there are 20 (total) free BUX available for liking SSG2 on Twitter, FB, writing an app store review, and signing up for Noodlecake email.

go to the hat store and go one over your current number of bux. tap GET MORE and you'll see 4 options for 5 free bux each.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Lunartic

#11 [url]

Mar 29 13 1:16 PM

murph wrote:
there are 20 (total) free BUX available for liking SSG2 on Twitter, FB, writing an app store review, and signing up for Noodlecake email.

go to the hat store and go one over your current number of bux. tap GET MORE and you'll see 4 options for 5 free bux each.

Yep, Murph's on the easy money. Literally!

You can also pull this up by going to Pro Shop and tapping on your current Golf Bux in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Mar 30 13 5:03 AM

I agree that the blue wizard hat is really cool, and I use it a lot for single player, but I find that using the nitro ball in multi player (race mode) is a bit iffy. Sometimes the game lags so much, your nitro boost doesn't even do anything! That's why I don't use the blue wizard hat in multiplayer, but rather the sticky toque hat. I've often trolled people with this hat (good times) ... People who don't use the sticky toque just sit on the green waiting for their character to come up. While they're waiting, I just come up from behind, stick immediately to the green, and putt right in!!

Quote    Reply   

Lunartic

#13 [url]

Mar 30 13 5:59 AM

edat44 wrote:
I agree that the blue wizard hat is really cool, and I use it a lot for single player, but I find that using the nitro ball in multi player (race mode) is a bit iffy. Sometimes the game lags so much, your nitro boost doesn't even do anything! That's why I don't use the blue wizard hat in multiplayer, but rather the sticky toque hat. I've often trolled people with this hat (good times) ... People who don't use the sticky toque just sit on the green waiting for their character to come up. While they're waiting, I just come up from behind, stick immediately to the green, and putt right in!!

Oh yes, the old 'green gloater' routine! I haven't played much SSG2 Race Multiplayer, but lobbing an Air Brakes Ball and holing right under said first on green gloater's noses (kind of like what you've described with the pink toque hat) was always a favorite pastime of mine in SSG.

As for the Nitro Lag, yeah it blows! I guess it will be the same as SSG where you'll work out by trial and error which holes you can get away with a bit of Nitro Lag and which holes make any amount of lag impossible to use the Nitro Ball. Being the non-host is a MASSIVE disadvantage and I was hoping lag issues would be reduced with SSG2 but they haven't....

Thanks for signing up!

Quote    Reply   

iMonk

#14 [url]

Mar 30 13 7:04 AM

For about the first week Race Multiplayer worked very well for me. But as soon as the hordes arrived, it's become hit or miss. I also never hear my tee off sounds (except maybe when I'm hosting?).

Quote    Reply   

Lunartic

#15 [url]

Mar 30 13 7:49 AM

I should also mention / acknowledge / confess (for the lurkers) that at the height of my SSG douchebag phase, there were plenty of folks who holed out right under my nose while I was stuffing about on the green.

Is there any way to tell if you're hosting a SSG2 match before it starts like you could do with SSG?

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Mar 31 13 7:44 AM

i feel like gold crown is more effective than sticky toque. stick toque can fuck u up on some levels.

anyone have any good idea on any new hats. i thought this one would be great for race mode. Hazard Switch Cowboy. got the name from yall but it would give u unlimted hazard swaps and ice balls but no other power ups. i feel like that would be interesting.

Quote    Reply   

Lunartic

#17 [url]

Mar 31 13 10:25 PM

walmanmart wrote:
i feel like gold crown is more effective than sticky toque. stick toque can Moon u up on some levels.

anyone have any good idea on any new hats. i thought this one would be great for race mode. Hazard Switch Cowboy. got the name from yall but it would give u unlimted hazard swaps and ice balls but no other power ups. i feel like that would be interesting.

That would be a good idea for a thread!

The submit your new Powerup, Hat and IAP ideas thread.

EDIT: >>>HERE IT IS<<<

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Apr 9 13 3:59 PM

Just spent 324 bux to get the blue wizard hat. Still one more hat to go. That one will probably take 500-550 to get since 324 currently only gives me 50.0% towards the next hat....

Quote    Reply   

Lunartic

#20 [url]

Apr 9 13 9:23 PM

1221 wrote:
Just spent 324 bux to get the blue wizard hat. Still one more hat to go. That one will probably take 500-550 to get since 324 currently only gives me 50.0% towards the next hat....

Nice, I'd be gunning to save up for 100% for that last hat. It would suck so hard to miss it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help