Remove this ad

Lunartic

Blue Thumbs Gaming

Lead

Mar 16 13 3:37 PM

Tags : :

Super Stickman Golf 2: The Powerups / Balls

Here is the full list of all the current Super Stickman Golf 2 Powerups / Balls.

I really like the way that the Powerups are set up for selection during Stickman Golf 2 game play and I was very glad to see that you no longer have to select all of your Powerups before teeing off in a campaign. The Laser Ball and Magnet Ball are also two very cool new additions and I've found successful multiple uses for them in both Multiplayer and Campaign modes.

"Wow man. You're the greatest kangaroo blooded ninja I've ever cyber met."
"a lot of strange people playing this game but you're a special one..."
Lunartic on Facebook Twitter Everyplay YouTube Badland Forum Blue Thumbs Gaming

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Lunartic

#1 [url]

Mar 16 13 3:41 PM

Re: Super Stickman Golf 2: The Powerups / Balls

Here are some more details for all of the current Super Stickman Golf 2: The Powerups / Balls, just in case you blinked and missed them.

Quote    Reply   

Lunartic

#2 [url]

Mar 16 13 3:44 PM

If for some strange reason you never played much Super Stickman Golf (or heaven forbid at all!) and you are now faced with all of these available Powerups to choose from, as far as I can tell so far the Nitro Ball is once again the king of most courses.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Mar 20 13 1:34 PM

Lunartic wrote:
...as far as I can tell so far the Nitro Ball is once again the king of most courses.

Nitro ball is still epic, but I'm relying on magnet ball, more and more...

Quote    Reply   

Lunartic

#4 [url]

Mar 20 13 2:08 PM

jackass wrote:
Lunartic wrote:
...as far as I can tell so far the Nitro Ball is once again the king of most courses.

Nitro ball is still epic, but I'm relying on magnet ball, more and more...

Yeah, after playing (read, getting flogged by) Matt33 in a bunch of Turn Based Matches, I've come to appreciate how useful it can be in the right hands.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 25 13 3:45 PM

I must be missing something with the magnet ball, because whenever I use it it always seems to stop dead and stick to the green instead of changing direction back towards the hole. It seems like if the ball is heading away from the hole and you use the magnet to turn it back towards the hole on the green, the game treats it as having stopped when in fact it is just switching from travelling (say) right to travelling left.

Is this a bug or is it intended behaviour. Any way round it, as it stops the magnet ball from being much use.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Apr 25 13 4:23 PM

If the ball is rolling along the ground, it will get stopped if you try to reverse it's direction with the magnet ball. If it is bouncing or on a slope, it will work the way you want it to. Only way around it is to make sure the ball still has some air under it when you want to reverse it's direction.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Apr 25 13 5:06 PM

1221 wrote:
If the ball is rolling along the ground, it will get stopped if you try to reverse it's direction with the magnet ball. If it is bouncing or on a slope, it will work the way you want it to. Only way around it is to make sure the ball still has some air under it when you want to reverse it's direction.

I suspected that was it. It's really annoying if you overshoot with the ball while it's on the green! Back to the practice tee for me...

Quote    Reply   

Shake

#8 [url]

May 9 13 8:03 AM

One thing I'd like to see change is to dull the effects on the air brakes so you can see the ball while its traveling. It's hard to be precise with it.

-Master_Shake-

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jun 18 14 1:03 PM

nitro ball

so I have another question, in turn match u see sometimes people they use the jumping up (nitro ball) more than to times, ive seen someone that used it five times, how the hell does it work?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help