Remove this ad

Lunartic

Blue Thumbs Gaming

Lead

Nov 4 13 7:30 AM

Tags : :

My wife collapsed early Saturday morning and was rushed to hospital with severe stomach pain and she's no weakling in regards to pain having pushed out 2 of my melon headed boys with barely a sound. Turns out she had some fairly scary internal bleeding going on that may be related to her being pregnant. We had no idea she was pregnant but we had been trying, if she is she'd only be 4 weeks or so.

We're still not 100% sure what's going on with the bub-nut but wifey was heaps better today when I went around to see her and the threat of her having to have surgery seems to be slowly going away which is great. We should know more about what's going on with the baby in the next day or two when she has more tests and scans.

It's all hands on deck at home with me trying to juggle our 2 boys and our business and so I'm likely to be absent from any major role her for a while. Actually it's more than likely I will be taking a massive step back for a long while. I'll still check in every now and then when the boys and wife are sorted, and between lessons during the day and what not but something like this really gets you to rethink your priorities.

1221 has got the keys for this place to do just about anything that needs doing. Let me know if you get restricted in anything you want/need to do here 1221 and I can switch you to Admin status.

Cheers!

"Wow man. You're the greatest kangaroo blooded ninja I've ever cyber met."
"a lot of strange people playing this game but you're a special one..."
Lunartic on Facebook Twitter Everyplay YouTube Badland Forum Blue Thumbs Gaming

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Lunartic

#1 [url]

Nov 9 13 11:59 AM

Re: Just a heads up.

Just in case anybody gives a shiit (which judging by the crickets in this post, nobody does) my wife is now at home with us and is doing really well. We're still not 100% sure on the status of the baby because it's so early in the pregnancy (only about 5 weeks) but the last scans we got done before she left hospital were a lot more promising than we had been led to believe, so we're crossing our fingers and toes and hoping everything will be OK.

"Wow man. You're the greatest kangaroo blooded ninja I've ever cyber met."
"a lot of strange people playing this game but you're a special one..."
Lunartic on Facebook Twitter Everyplay YouTube Badland Forum Blue Thumbs Gaming

Quote    Reply   

Slob Vila

#3 [url]

Nov 9 13 2:03 PM

I know we all are definitely concerned, Lu Lu. I myself have just been following the updates on Facebook.

Ended up with a 9 on hole 5 Stickier Land, chucked a wobbly.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Slob Vila

#6 [url]

Nov 12 13 6:26 AM

That's encouraging news.

Ended up with a 9 on hole 5 Stickier Land, chucked a wobbly.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help