Nov 22 13 9:42 PM

Re: Randomly Systematic Rabble (Nov2013) Sign Up Now

Me and Jmurray4 are in for the tourney

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Nov 23 13 6:30 PM

Re: Randomly Systematic Rabble (Nov2013) Player Round 1

I made a little revision as far as the penalties go for not using your powerup, so make sure to read all the rules. Here are the round 1 matches:

Round 1

Byes: Slob Vila, 1221, JMurray4, Matt33

Snodrift vs JBillz23
Shake vs Lunartic
SDodgerr vs rcrscott29
KarlStyles vs 1shark1

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Nov 24 13 4:47 AM

Lunartic wrote:
Ugh so I just selected a Nitro Ball instead of an Ice Ball in my Match with Shake in Magnet Land.

I guess just treat it like a missed powerup and use the penalty stroke count. I'd say still use the nitro ball where you're supposed to.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Nov 24 13 5:07 AM

Sorry I couldn't okay my match. I went to a football game and stayed over at some hotel and couldn't play. I'll start playing tomorrow.

Quote    Reply   

Lunartic

#28 [url]

Nov 24 13 12:15 PM

Shake wrote:
I won 18-22 in magnet land.

Actually with my brain fart on Hole 3 and my subsequent double penalty for it, you won 18-27.

"Wow man. You're the greatest kangaroo blooded ninja I've ever cyber met."
"a lot of strange people playing this game but you're a special one..."
Lunartic on Facebook Twitter Everyplay YouTube Badland Forum Blue Thumbs Gaming

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Nov 24 13 2:45 PM

Jbillz23 wrote:
Sorry I couldn't okay my match. I went to a football game and stayed over at some hotel and couldn't play. I'll start playing tomorrow.

Just an update, still hasn't played hole 1.

SSG2 name: Mr. Sno

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Nov 24 13 4:28 PM

Match started with Sammydodger on Raspberry Hills

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Nov 24 13 5:34 PM

Just started playing the game, turns over to mr son and we should be finished by tonight at 6 eastern time.

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Nov 24 13 8:42 PM

Rcrscott29 beats Sammydodger 17 - 19

A really good match, went back and forth at first but 1 unfortunate mistake by sdodger made the difference.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Nov 24 13 10:09 PM

Sno wins 19-20. Very good game, both of us played every hole perfectly. His only problem was his strategy for hole 2, he used the sticky as an actual shot, where I just bumped it straight up and went for the hole in one.

Good luck next round!

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Nov 24 13 10:14 PM

Snodrift wrote:
Sno wins 19-20. Very good game, both of us played every hole perfectly. His only problem was his strategy for hole 2, he used the sticky as an actual shot, where I just bumped it straight up and went for the hole in one.

Good luck next round!

I tried that way but I couldn't get it down the chute without hitting the blade. I had it to where I could get it in two from the sand and my power was just a little bit too hard. Oh well, at least I know now that next time I play you I just can't make any mistakes. Lol.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Nov 24 13 11:10 PM

Jbillz23 wrote:
Snodrift wrote:

Good luck next round!

I tried that way but I couldn't get it down the chute without hitting the blade. I had it to where I could get it in two from the sand and my power was just a little bit too hard. Oh well, at least I know now that next time I play you I just can't make any mistakes. Lol.

It's a really easy shot when you get it... Straight horizontal angle, about 80% power. The power is very forgiving. As long as the ball slowly rolls off the platform it's hi1 every time.

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Nov 25 13 5:01 AM

Shark & I are almost done, its his turn to play holes 7 & 8, and then I'll have 8 to finish up after that. He's only up 2 through 6, but I imploded with a 14 on hole 7.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Nov 25 13 5:24 PM

Shark wins, 28-46. Good match, I definitely fell apart at the end. Best of luck for the rest of the tourney.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help