Tags : :
HO HO GO!
GOLFER: TUXEDO MAN
HAT: SANTA HAT
Course and Powerup selection
- Player A (listed on the left) gets to choose the course.
- Player B (on the right) gets to choose the powerup.
- Chosen powerup must be used once per hole at any time on Holes 2-8
- Player A (listed on the left in the Round Draws) selects the course and plays Hole 1 for a Clean Ball score of 10 Strokes.
- Player B (listed on the right in the Round Draws) accepts the match, plays Hole 1 for a Clean Ball score of 10 Strokes and then chooses which powerup will be used in the match and uses it at some stage during Hole 2.
- Holes 2-8 are played out using only the powerup that was used by Player B on Hole 2.
- Hole 9 is also a Clean Ball score of 10.
- Only Holes 2-8 are used to calculate your final score.
- You can use the selected powerup at any stage during Holes 2-8 (doesn't have to be activated i.e. Magnet Ball / Nitro Ball).
- If, for some reason, you don't use the powerup on a hole (or the correct powerup) you will get double what you actually scored on that hole or par + you score, whichever is higher.
- Standard Draw Rules apply.
BRACKELOPE LIVE >>HERE<<